Thread: Job help

Default Job help

Hi all. I need a job very urgently. But I don't know how to look for a job, I haven't had that experience. Can you help me?

If you can't get a job, that's okay. You can easily find a job just on the Internet. For example, here job finder websites jobsearcher.com go to the site and choose a job. Look how big the selection is. There are enough jobs for everyone. And it's not hard at all. Good luck to everyone!

Beginner

Hello everyone, I am also looking for a job, but I prefer freelancing. I've studied web development, but I don't have any work experience and customer reviews yet. Do you think I have a chance of finding a good job without experience? I ordered from https://resumeedge.com/cv-writing an impeccable resume, but the line about my previous job is empty. I believe in myself, I am sure that there are employers who are ready to hire an ambitious newcomer. I'm right?
    Last edited by St1m; 28th October 2021 at 04:38 AM.

Jr. Necki

I think you need to first find some service that employers post vacancies to. It is much more convenient than looking for a job in newspapers or some kind of agency.

I agree with you. Many ways to find a job are no longer relevant, because now there are proven services where you can find a job. I think it's worth paying attention to this site because there are always a lot of current job openings here that are constantly updated. I believe that you need to use all the available opportunities.

Sometimes experience and skills are not enough to describe them in a cover letter. This is where creativity comes to the aid of candidates. The main thing in this matter is not to overdo it, so as not to alienate the recruiter with complex jokes or taboo topics. You can find more valuable tips on this here https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/job...areer-changers