Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Building a New House

When arranging your home, it is important to take into account various little things that will please you. I hung Corinthian Bells 44-inch Wind Chime at the entrance to my house. It also serves as an element of the interior and also makes a pleasant sound. Also, these bells hold up perfectly in unprotected weather conditions. All strings are intact in use, the powder coating is beautiful – no chips, wear or fading, they still shine. More information

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lopelly View Post
    Building is quite a complex process, you will need a lot of time and money to achieve this goal. Personally I prefer to hire professional workers for such job, in such case result will be the best.
    I know, but I hope it will look amazing after all

When decorating your home, the main thing is to decide for yourself what style you're more inclined to. You can't mix several styles. If you want to stick to a minimalist or modern style, you can mix it with high-tech, but not with Victorian classics, you know. If your walls and floors are current, you should go for matching furniture like monochrome sofas and beautiful tufted rugs in calm shades. When I ordered my home plan from boutiquehomeplans.com, I immediately decided to see my home minimalist and monochrome. It's stylish and modern.
    Last edited by willfrench; 19th November 2021 at 07:10 AM.

Beginner

Woodenflooringexpert offers great flooring designs. I also thought long and hard about what my ideal home should be, I wanted to consider everything. I ended up going to the company's website and ordered a wooden floor restoration. I talked to them later and they picked the best option for me. I didn't even have to redo anything. I've been living in my house for three years now with my floors repaired and I'm happy with everything.

Beginner

Last year my husband and I bought an apartment in a new house. I was completely satisfied with the work of the designer, because within the pre-agreed time frame we fully developed the layout of the rooms, thought about every detail and even selected wardrobe furniture. We only had to give the folder with the plan to the builders and wait until they make it all a reality.

I totally agree with you, you need to arrange your life.

I'm going to do a full renovation at my parents' house. I want to install high-quality windows, so that their house would be warm. What company to install windows can you advise?

Hi. Recently, I inquired about windows replacement cost myself and found https://thwindowsdoors.com/window-replacement-cost/. All in all, if you compare their prices with the market average, it turns out to be very profitable. I don't know what quality their windows and doors are, but judging by the reviews, they have really good windows and doors + responsible employees. You might consider ordering installation from them.

Jr. Necki

I would recommend making a small area for the bar counter. Since if friends come, you can spend time there, and not in the living room. Also, do not skimp on the dining table, a high-quality and beautiful modern dining table will cost a lot, but it will also be in use for a very long time. Here I would recommend you to buy modern dining furniture

I was checking a lot of ideas and solutions and https://enjoythewood.com/collections/led-world-maps LED Wooden maps are a perfect combination. This map offers a unique way to decorate your home. With just about any wall color or style, it will fit perfectly in any room. The wooden world map is a great piece for decorating the home, garage, or anywhere else!