Thread: Outsourcing software development

Jr. Necki

Default Outsourcing software development

Yo, what's good fam? I'm at that point where I need to level up my software game, but hiring an in-house dev team is just too pricey right now. I've been looking into outsourcing as a more affordable option, but I don't want to get caught up with some shady outfit that's going to waste my time and money. Any recommendations on some solid blogs or resources that'll school me on the ins and outs of outsourcing software development the right way? I need the real deal intel, not just some sales pitch fluff.

I hear you on needing to uplevel that software without going broke, fam. Outsourcing can be the move for tight budgets, but you're smart to be wary of getting burnt by some shady overseas operation.
    A couple years back I was in those same bootstrapping kicks with my startup. We were gaining traction but our tech couldn't keep up, and hiring a full in-house team wasn't an option. Outsourcing seemed like the solution, but trying to find a legit dev partner amongst all the empty marketing promises was a nightmare.
    That's when one of the OGs put me on to this blog called https://rewisoft.com/blog/outsourcin...ment-startups/ . Game. Changer.
    These things break down the entire process - vetting partners, contracts, managing offshore teams - but from founders and CTOs who've actually been there and outsourced major projects themselves. So no fluff or generic tips, just raw insights and strategies to avoid all the pitfalls. So if you're trying to take that software to the next level without breaking the bank, peep RewiSoft's outsourcing resources, my guy. That real-world guidance could be the difference between wasting time and cash or actually making it work for your startup's growth.