Thread: What online music stores offer discounts via coupons?

Banned

Default What online music stores offer discounts via coupons?

Trying to figure out all the music stores that offer coupons either all the time or on a regular basis? There are only two that I'm aware of; ProAudioStar and JRR Shop. Are there any others? Also, I don't necessarily need a coupon code if I can simply email or call in and get a discount either.

What's your experience? How have you shaved off some cost on new and used gear?

I built a good relationship with a sales rep and just ask what pricing he can offer. It’s always better than coupons would be, sometimes by quite a bit.

Friends often give me discount/gift coupons for holidays, and I save a lot of money with them. And I also usually buy coupons as a gift or for myself to keep on big purchases https://www.dontpayfull.com/explore. I've seen many famous bloggers do this too and get a discount when their subscribers shop with their promo coupon. And this year, I paid for my music subscription with a coupon from a blogger I watch and save 15%. It's nice, especially with a one-time subscription payment for a year. And how do you save with coupons?

Quote Originally Posted by calfemyn View Post
    Friends often give me discount/gift coupons for holidays, and I save a lot of money with them. And I also usually buy coupons as a gift or for myself to keep on big purchases. I've seen many famous bloggers do this too and get a discount when their subscribers shop with their promo coupon. And this year, I paid for my music to Pandora subscription with a coupon from a blogger I watch and save 15%. It's nice, especially with a one-time subscription payment for a year. And how do you save with coupons?
    Thank you for sharing useful information.