Thread: Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations

Banned

Default Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations

But, I only provide recommendations and not stock or trading ideas, I may provide a good general view point, to act on that is your own take.

My experience - have witnessed 3 boom and bust cycles - right from Harshad Mehta's days in 1993...and my father has had an experience of 30 years into the market...

How do you propose to do this? What tips do you offer?

At the moment, I split my finances to have enough money to double some of it with trading. Since trading is quite a complicated thing, I decided at the beginning to figure out how it all worked on my own, but nothing worked out for me. Even at the expense of the fact that I read a lot of different articles, watched various videos on youtube, and read a lot of news. I came across an article https://timthomas.co/donchian-channel/ which talks about different trading strategies and the three best ways to trade with The Donchian Channel. I hope this will help me.
    Last edited by Annavyney; 5th October 2021 at 11:58 PM.