Thread: Massage

Banned

Default Massage

Have you ever had a massage by another female where you’ve experienced intimate touching leading to orgasm?

I don't allow myself that, massage is for treatment, not for sexual entertainment

One day my friend gave me erotic massage services. I was crazy with pleasure! I advise everyone to try it!
    Last edited by Annavyney; 24th June 2022 at 04:50 PM.

Yes, I did it, but only with an ex-girlfriend. She just adored it when I gave her a good erotic massage. She got an orgasm after 5-10 minutes, and I always did it to her before sex. God, how wet she became after such a massage, I can't put it into words. And her excitement reached a maximum, so we then had good sex, which brought her to orgasm again, and me respectively. Therefore, it seems to me that every man must learn how to do erotic massage because girls just love it! So guys, keep it in mind! I hope my post will be like advice to you guys.

it is important to note that erotic massage can be a form of sensual and intimate touch that aims to stimulate and arouse the body, providing a pleasurable and relaxing experience for some individuals.

Oh my goodness, let me tell you about the time I used the services of an erotic massage. It was an experience unlike any other! The way it gives pleasure to your body is simply indescribable. And if you're looking to indulge in this luxurious experience, look no further than RubPage. Their website is the ultimate resource for finding the best sensual body rub in your city. Their listings are extensive and easy to navigate, so you can find exactly what you're looking for. Trust me, once you've experienced the pure pleasure that comes from an erotic massage, you'll be hooked. Don't hesitate, check out RubPage today and start your journey towards ultimate relaxation and satisfaction.

Erotic massage is a controversial topic that has been debated for years. Regardless of where you stand on the issue, there are certainly some benefits to receiving an erotic massage.

Try Asian massage https://eromassage.com/ ! It is a therapeutic technique that has been practiced for centuries in Asian cultures. It offers a wide range of benefits to the body and mind, including improved circulation, reduced stress and anxiety, increased flexibility and range of motion, and relief from chronic pain. One of the primary benefits of Asian massage is its ability to stimulate the body's natural healing processes by increasing blood flow and oxygenation to the muscles and tissues. This massage will awaken your sexuality!

Hey! I've actually had some massages where there was a bit of a sensual touch involved, and it added an unexpected but interesting element to the experience.

Hey! Massages are all about relaxation, right? Never had any intimate moments during a session with another female. Keeping it professional is crucial for both parties. Setting boundaries and communication upfront ensures a comfortable experience. How about you? It's all about respecting each other's comfort zones. I get my massages in Fort Lauderdale, FL, every week, and everything goes smoothly.
    Last edited by EddieKelley; 5th March 2024 at 12:46 PM.