Thread: Solar flag pole lights

Banned

Default Solar flag pole lights

I need about 20 of them, where can I get a good deal?

Banned

Why do you need so many? Just curious

I wonder why you might need so many, lmao. In any case, I have recently acquired a solar flag pole light and I think it was a pretty good deal. I bought it here https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Ener...dp/B00YBDA7DC/ although, at the time of writing this, it is no longer available. I got it at $30 with a discount of 15% because of a coupon that the browser extension Honey found for me (btw highly suggest you install it, it’s free and finds you coupons and deals on its own). If you need 20 of them, that’s about $600 or $510 if you’re lucky enough to get the same discount. Sounds like a good deal to me. I hope I could help
    Last edited by arrenvaxy; 28th October 2021 at 04:19 AM.

Jr. Necki

you could get a good offer of those where I buy my Solar power station is in renogy are good and apart they wholesale in the purchases of this type of products espeor you serve the information on the other hand is a great way to economize with them and save money because they are experts in products of all solar energy with which you will earn more and spend less.