Thread: massage of high quality in Dubai

Default massage of high quality in Dubai

Can you tell me please if there is an opportunity to get a hot stone massage of high quality in Dubai?

I was in Dubai last year and as far as I remember the best stone massage https://armonia.ae/service/hot-stone-massage/ is made by qualified therapists in Armonia spa.

Jr. Necki

Hello all, there was a topic about massage, I would like to ask if anyone knows where you can buy a massage table?

Jr. Necki

Hello! I have been a massage therapist for about 3 years now and I think I know what might work for you. On the Ariachairs website, you can look for a table for yourself. I often buy various consumables and things for massage on this site, a large selection and good quality. So I think this is what you need. Good luck!

In fact, it is not so easy to find a really good massage therapist in Dubai. I remember the massage much more during my trip to Lithuania. It was there that I discovered the Aurumcentras massage center. Among the many types of massage, everyone can choose the ideal option for themselves.