Thread: What is your experience with colloidal silver?

Default What is your experience with colloidal silver?

What is your experience with colloidal silver?

Beginner

No, I don't have better experience with this one. But if you know about it please let us know. Thanks!

Personally I prefer some exercises and herbal supplements such as coated colloidal silver when I have some problems with my immune system. You see, they are used together to give powerful health-boosting effects and provide the best immune strengthen effect ever! Simply give it a try. Hope it can help

Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    What is your experience with colloidal silver?
    I've used it on my third degree burn and it cleaned and closed it remarkably well. I was also taking oral antibiotics, but until I added the silver it was a mushy, smelly mess. I am also curious about internal use- I've never used it any way other than topically.

Argyria is caused by having it made from non-distilled water (more than 3ppm).

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    I've used it on my third degree burn and it cleaned and closed it remarkably well. I was also taking oral antibiotics, but until I added the silver it was a mushy, smelly mess. I am also curious about internal use- I've never used it any way other than topically.

Argyria is caused by having it made from non-distilled water (more than 3ppm).
    That's great. Thank you so much for the explanation.