Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Indian food so healthy?

Banned

Default Why is Indian food so healthy?

Traditional Indian food, however, is not only healthy, but is also incredibly tasty with a lot of health benefits. Indian food supports immunity, inflammation, brain function and several other functions in the human body. Indian traditional foods are also recognised as functional foods because of the presence of functional components such as body-healing chemicals, antioxidants, dietary fibres, and probiotics. These functional molecules help in weight management, and blood sugar level balance and support immunity of the body.

What about Indian coffee? To be honest, I don't even know if people in India drink coffee, but considering that it is a very popular drink, I have no doubt about it.

Jr. Necki

I believe people all over the world drink coffee, including India. I haven't tasted Indian coffee, if it exists in general. Now I like to buy capsule coffee because it is very convenient for me. I buy coffee in the store by the link, and this is a real discovery for me, because there is such a large assortment. I can always find something new.

Banned

Indian food is healthy because Indian food is made by using many vegetables and which make it healthy. If you are living in Australia and seeking the best Indian restaurant, then I suggest you should visit Chola's Indian Restaurant and enjoy your favorite Indian cuisine at an affordable cost.

Many argue that Indian cuisine is very spicy or oily, so people do not believe that it can be beneficial to health.
    Some of the staples of India are dhal, which is lentils, and roti, which is bread made from wholemeal flour. Lentils are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and protein. The use of this product is very beneficial for the heart.

Banned

Indian food is so healthy because the Indian diet is noted for its inclusion of many spices, pulses, and rice, which are not forgetting the variety of Indian food. Generally, Indian food is low in fat and high in vegetables and grains. Always add fruits and vegetables to the meal of Indian food. Traditionally, other countries also love Indian food. They usually dining Indian restaurants in their particular foreign region. Take healthy Indian food and enjoy the deliciousness of Indian food.*

Honestly, I don't like Indian food. In general, perhaps I just did not try really delicious Indian dishes. A lot of my tastes have changed since I visited san francisco food tour. It's an amazing experience for me as I love the food, but it's also important for me to learn more about the history of the place.

The use of protein in moderation, combined with regular training, reduces fat mass, contributes to the formation of an elastic, slender body. I advise you to read here an interesting article about how much in 1 banana protein

I don't really think Indian food is healthy... As for me, I like something light like different salads, for example. I don't like spicy food much tbh... Maybe you have any other tips and recipes here? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Nowadays, integrating internet orders with POS systems is a need for many organizations. This can speed up cashiers' job and automate the order processing procedure. Integration may also raise the level of customer service, which will enable you to boost the number of orders and customers that visit your restaurant. For this, glovo api is the ideal option since it will enable you to guarantee that your team is working more efficiently.