Thread: How do you most often make money on cryptocurrency?

Beginner

Default How do you most often make money on cryptocurrency?

How do you most often make money on cryptocurrency? Why does it have such a high value and how to start trading it for a beginner? I have been interested in the topic of cryptocurrency for a long time, but I am afraid to start trading because I know that there are risks. Recently I read that someone in the distant 2011 bought a crypt for $ 50 and forgot about it (when it cost $ 4 apiece), and now I remembered and got rich ... I've now specifically started to be interested in this topic, who can tell what from your experience?

Everything is simple for me: I bought a cryptocurrency at a cheaper price, waited for the price to rise and sold it at a higher price. It's just that I monitor the price every day, I don't follow price forecasts, it's just that I'm always online.

I don’t understand those traders who don’t follow cryptocurrency news and so on ... In my opinion, it’s stupid not to have information on which your profit directly depends. I read blog https://www.4front.io/ , I also subscribe to newsletters from some sites that actively follow cryptocurrency news and promptly send newsletters if something new appears. Who just sits and waits for the price to rise, he earns the minimum and misses the opportunity to earn more ...