Thread: I want to get involved in cryptocurrency

Default I want to get involved in cryptocurrency

I want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but I don’t know what tokens will be invested in, who can predict here? I am considering Elrond, Cosmos, SushiSwap can anyone advise me?

The DeFi sector is growing and tokens are steadily growing behind it, why did you choose few tokens for investing there? I advise you to study this market in more detail https://techlogitic.net/pancakeswap-vs-sushiswap/ , and SushiSwap is a decentralized platform for "profitable farming". Users can deposit funds on it as a deposit and receive a percentage of it in SUSHI tokens. There are good forecasts for it, but you need to understand that all these are risks.

Banned

I advise you to choose of course more liquid altcoins, and you can also join the NapBots cloud platform where you will find a lot of really useful tips on crypto trading. For example, pay attention to an interesting offer for trading crypto-on-robinhood/. It is for beginners that this solution, in my opinion, is more acceptable for many reasons. In general, if you are interested, then just join NapBots and you will become successful.

According to the forecasts of market participants, Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in terms of growth rates in a few years. A CoinShares poll found that 42 percent of investors cite Ethereum as the cryptocurrency with the most compelling prospects. I hope it will be useful for you. And if you're looking more information about different platforms, like salt lending comparison I recommend you this site