Thread: confidentiality and security of personal data of the PancakeSwap exchange

Default confidentiality and security of personal data of the PancakeSwap exchange

I would like to clarify about the confidentiality and security of personal data of the PancakeSwap exchange, can you count on 100% confidentiality?

Well, firstly, PancakeSwap is a decentralized system suitable for various cryptocurrency transactions. If we were talking about a centralized trading platform, then there would be a question about your privacy and security of personal data. Secondly, PancakeSwap https://coindar.org/en/article/how-d...e-market-53836 is built on the basis of BSC, the platform conducts transactions through users' wallets with minimal commissions and in the shortest possible time.

Jr. Necki

I'm pretty sure that nothing is 100% secure, and literally every system can be hacked if you try hard enough to do that.

Jr. Necki

That's actually true, but I don't think that ordinary people should worry about that much because we're usually not the target of professional hackers. Well, when I installed a StarterKit Cam Plus in my house, I got a notification that it was getting hacked, but the security company managed to fix everything in no time, and these attacks stopped, so I guess I just wasn't worth spending too much time on.