Thread: Digital Transformation.

Default Digital Transformation.

Please tell me how to accelerate digital transformation. Is it possible to develop new technologies in this way? And how will it affect the performance of my enterprise?

Modern technology now performs many functions. Where humans can't cope, artificial intelligence comes to the rescue. That's why it's so important to accelerate the digital transformation. This is https://www.griddynamics.com/ a company that will help you take your companies and organizations to the next level. You will be exposed to a lot of new features. Naturally, it will have a positive impact on the operation of your enterprise.

Banned

What can you say about fintech? I like this direction and I want to study it

Quite a long time ago, the variety and convenience of fintech solutions forced banks and financial institutions to reconsider their attitude to the user experience. Many consumers want to make their purchases or services immediately through the website where they found the right product, and not go to the company's website and do everything through managers. You can find out more details here https://geniusee.com/single-blog/wha...ded-in-fintech
    Last edited by Otrixson; 18th January 2022 at 07:02 PM.

Banned

I have been a teacher for 6 years, and I try to introduce new technologies into each of my lessons. Right now, students and I are making posters for lessons using poster templates from Storyboard That. Any poster can be made in a few minutes. You can buy an individual service package or offer the principal shared access to the school. Take your pick, and I'm sure your students will love it too.

The use of digital technologies in the construction industry is rapidly gaining momentum. New technologies are becoming available that make the construction process simpler and easier to manage. On the topic of technology trends in the construction industry, you can find more useful information here
    Last edited by elizabethgorgon1; 19th June 2023 at 03:34 PM.