Thread: Worms? Treatment?

Banned

Default Worms? Treatment?

Hello everyone I think I’ve come to the discovery of worms in one of my bunnies poop. I really don’t know how she would’ve got it but I think that’s what it is. Is there anything I can feed her to help before we get her some medication? Is there anything I can buy without going to the vet? I heard apple cider vinegar can be good to an extent? Also I have seen two. I think. They were kinda on top of the poop. Thankyou

What kind of worms? Pinworms or tapeworm? Pinworms will be very small translucent threadlike worms, tapeworms can look like a white flat string or small rice like pieces(tapeworm segments).

Pinworms are treated with fenbendazole. You're in Canada? If you have Panacur Rabbit for sale there, that's the easiest way to treat pinworms. 20mg/kg, once a day, and I would do it for 10 days. If you don't have that, then a fenbendazole liquid dewormer is what is used for pinworms. You also want to make sure to do a thorough cleaning of your rabbits environment, particularly the poop.

If in doubt or you have any questions or concerns, it's best to call and consult with your experienced rabbit vet.

If your rabbit is ever outdoors, that would be the most likely way to get it. But if your rabbit is only ever inside, then maybe tracked in or maybe through hay.

Be sure to isolate the rabbit from the others as soon as your veterinarian has confirmed that worms are present. Try to disinfect regularly in the future: treat bedding, cages, and grooming items with special products. Perhaps this can help if the worms become too aggressive http://fenbenlab.com/. Rabbits may only be fed clean water; you must not feed pets from lakes, swamps, or puddles. Don't allow water to stagnate in drinkers. Treat feed thoroughly (rinse root crops in hot water, do not give wet hay, etc.). Feeders and drinkers must be protected from excrement.

Jr. Necki

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some other good remedies for worms?

Jr. Necki

If you have worms, a GP will prescribe medicine to kill them. You take this for 1 to 3 days. The people you live with may also need to be treated. Any worms in your gut will eventually pass out in your poo. An excellent treatment for worms is https://www.niclosam.com/
    I will probably surprise you, but this remedy is also used to treat cancer. It catalyzes the effect of other cancer remedies.

When I was renovating my house, I knew the kitchen would have granite countertops, but at the time I didn't think about how to clean them. So it became a question of finding the best way to clean granite countertops, and I found a cool article that may be useful not only to me. And not to share such valuable information, it would be stupid, so I recommend you to pay attention to it.

How nice it is when the house is clean and fresh. But sometimes unpleasant things happen, such as unpleasant central air conditioner odor. To avoid this, it's a good idea to service the appliances in your home on a regular basis. Fortador's website has a unique article on air conditioner maintenance. I recommend reading it.

When considering a pet, it's crucial to maintain them healthy, visit a vet, and feed them high-quality pet food. That is why I frequently purchase pet care supplements from https://finepethealth.com/collection...ess-probiotics because they offer high-quality goods that improve the wellbeing of your pets. This should not be overlooked because pet health depends on the owner.

you can use the **** Guardizen. Guardizen is a digestive enzyme used to deworm rabbits, reduce stress when animals have to move, sterilize and prevent diarrhea.