Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New wave of blackhat SEO?

Banned

Default New wave of blackhat SEO?

I recently encountered redirects from Google Search Results that as of now I've been treating as a potential virus, but I couldn't help but notice that many of the links I saw in those results looked suspicious even without it being a redirect (I searched on a few other devices).

I searched for something that should be innocuous: "How to get burnt smell out of gentle clothes". The results look less than innocuous.

Once you get past the first 5 or so results, you start to get a lot of .de (Germany) domains with seemingly perfect previews (though also some .com sites), in English, for the topic at hand. I was searching for this in English from Israel and got the same results from several devices even when not connected to the same networks and without German or Germany set as potential languages or regions, so it seems like these sites were popping up into the results through SEO.

I looked into this a little, and it seems that Google changed its search algorithm in November 2019. Is it possible that the new algorithm made it easier to game the system and populate some searches with malicious links? If so, what could be done to alert people?

If you use these niches correctly, it turns out to be quite harmless.

The black hat is banned in many places, so you should be careful. Such niches are dangerous for some platforms, but they develop much more rapidly. This is due to the great excitement that users themselves attracted by discussions on the forums. This is what SEO is all about, so where the conversation is going on, there will be a client with a thematic product because they have something to offer to the interested users. I think that in this regard, it is better to look at the topic in more detail. https://www.sitecentre.com.au/blog/dash-or-underscore-in-url-for-seo will help with this. That's what I use, so it's easy for you to understand.

What you've said is significant and alarming people is a must. I have never experienced the same as you, but I know people who have.

Beginner

Hi guys, I have long wanted to find a great company that will help me with the promotion of the site but could not find real professionals, but on one forum I found a company that helped me with Search Engine Optimization of my site, I can not but recommend it to you because they did everything at the highest level, the top!
    Last edited by Reii; 1st February 2022 at 10:41 PM.

For the assistance, I am really grateful. In addition, I came across an article that I think you'll find interesting on the website https://goodmenproject.com/learning/...riter-in-2021/ . I am certain that this will help many students in classrooms.
    Last edited by lawrencecaroll; 25th June 2022 at 07:48 AM.

It took me a while to discover a reliable company in this field because at that point, blackhat SEO was quite widespread, and it was hard to find anything decent. Well, eventually, I stumbled upon SEO Company Cork, and these guys helped me increase my organic traffic and grow my business, so it was definitely worth the time I was looking for it.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an all-inclusive digital marketing process to elevate your website’s position in search engine results. If you ask me, I would say, it is a fascinating and challenging world. Get the best result from whitehat SEO and tools for SEO and affiliate marketing.

SEO is an expansive and ever-evolving landscape and that’s why it's difficult to sum it up in a few lines. But here’s my attempt to give you a gist of what we do and how we do it. Let’s say, you are searching for ‘kitchen garden tips’ on a search engine like Google, Bing, or Yahoo. You will be presented with a list of blog posts related to this topic and they are positioned or ‘ranked’ according to relevance. Better the ranking, the more the chances of a post being opened. Digital marketers use SEO tactics to achieve higher rankings for their client websites to drive more traffic.

In the broader sense, there are 3 types of SEO tactics -

On-page SEO
    Off-page SEO
    Technical SEO

All these help to make your website more relevant and credible for both search engines and readers.

Now, how does SEO work? Let me explain that in a simple way. Being the largest search engine, Google uses about 200 factors to determine how relevant a piece of content is for a particular search. And to do so, Google’s spiders crawl the web to discover website pages and index them.

nice post keep it up
    Last edited by RevGlue; 15th June 2022 at 04:46 PM.

If you are interested in SEO and link building services, the professional link building services https://linkxseo.com/ can help. They are used to sharing information. That's why they tell all of their clients what tools they use to do their work, send written reports as well as screenshots and videos.