Thread: Where would you like to go for the New Year holidays?

Default Where would you like to go for the New Year holidays?

Hi, tell me for the New Year holidays I would like to go somewhere to relax. I wish I didn't know the language of this country, the EU countries don't suit me, since I've been almost everywhere. Maybe visit something from the countries of the former USSR? What can you advise me?

Banned

Listen, I visited Kiev and Odessa this summer, these are the cities of Ukraine. I liked it very much. Now I want to go to Lviv in winter, the locals said that it's just incredibly cool there in winter, I'm not sure I'll be able to go this winter, but this city is on my list of next cities. I would recommend visiting this country, it has interesting architecture, prices are not very expensive and there is very tasty food! When I went, I initially looked at places that are worth visiting on the site https://nccconline.org/about-ukraine and already directly on the spot I used ordinary maps and looked at what was nearby!

Jr. Necki

Hi all, did anyone write New Year's resolutions? Did it give you any results? I've been thinking about it and plan to practice it.

Jr. Necki

Hey, buddy! Making and executing new year resolutions can be a helpful way to set and achieve personal goals. It is important to set realistic and specific goals and have a plan for achieving them. Studies have shown that people who write down their goals are more likely to achieve them.