Thread: VPN/Proxy

Banned

Default VPN/Proxy

What VPN or Proxy do you recommend? What's the best?

I used ExpressVPN

VPNs and proxies are a potential solution because they add an extra layer between your browser and the site tracking your data. Depending on your purpose of use, you can use either a VPN or a proxy. For example, if you want to hide your identity online, then the best solution is to use a VPN. If you want to browse only certain sites or if you need to use the Internet only on certain sites, for example, to download something from the Pirate Bay, then a proxy avoidcensorship.org would be the best choice.

Any program will do, man! However, only use official sources to download!

@HenryThomas Right now, this is a really hot topic! VPNs have been increasingly popular in recent years, with an increasing number of users downloading them to their devices. Such applications currently occupy the first four lines of the App Store's top charts section. Because all of the applications are remarkably similar, many users have no understanding how it works, why they need it, or which one is the best to use. The best proxy VPN is VPNHUB. From a well-known company, a well-known service. VPNHUB has been on the App Store for a while, but not everyone is aware of it. To begin, we must state that VPNHUB servers are located in Europe, however the speed is excellent. This application is my favorite because it is suitable even for folks who have no idea what residential proxies are. I'm certain it'll be safe! I hope I was of assistance to you!
    Last edited by Weshymynna; 25th March 2022 at 07:20 PM.

hello! I also used ExpressVPN and it was amazing