Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: betting options

Banned

Default betting options

I have 2 machines i recently purchased that seem to only except betting max, the bet one button works but you cannot spin the wheel until you bet all 3, is there a way to adjust these settings so that i can bet one? i don't mind when i am playing but when the kids are playing i have to keep getting up and getting them more tokens.

the machines are a Pioneer Hana Hana and a Net Zett

I have the same problem with my Hana Hana machine. If you solved this problem anyhow yet?

Hello folks, this is a common problem for machines of these series. You need to buy an additional mechanical pack and install it to make the machine roll only one pay line.

You can just leave the bets as was designed by the provider company, and I don't think you can appropriately customize your bets at this machine. I also met the same problem with my Hana Hana machine, and maybe you need a newer model of Hana Hana. That's why I usually prefer visiting the suitable online ******/bookmaker site and making bets without any restrictions and more fun because I play on real money at those sites. My favorite sites for betting are Bet365, Pinnacle, WilliamHill, and W88 bet.

What other games exist besides ****** slots? I am unlucky, and if I play slot machines for money, I lose, but I would like the opposite. After all, theoretically, these ******** games do not only deliberately take money away from people.

Banned

I believe that oxi-******.org just what you need on the Internet to master ********. Follow the simple tips on the game and read their article carefully. Many popular games are waiting for you on this site. It's the second week I've been playing on this platform.

Making proficient sports betting is, in my opinion, the best career right now. You don't have to leave your house and can work from anyplace. Furthermore, if you know exactly where you can and should wager, you can do it efficiently. You may see an example here https://betzoid.com/ng/ . Visit the site to see for yourself how the finest bookies in Nigeria are ranked. "I believe it will be useful and vital for many of our countrymen.

Treat it that way, it's leisure, for which you pay a certain amount of the bet, but you also have a chance of success. And here you can find more information on how to choose the right resource online.

The official website of Mostbet https://indianhomestays.org/ is at your service. This is just the option when you can make real money on your hobby. Adrenaline is guaranteed. And the choice of the games themselves is quite large.
    Last edited by Garosh433; 30th May 2023 at 05:19 PM.