Thread: Home care

Banned

Default Home care

How can I find a person to stay with my old dad? Also how much do you pay for such services?

Try putting it up on a site where people usually look for work.

I agree, this way you'll find someone quicker to look after your elderly parents. There are also special homes for the elderly such as https://homecareassistance.com/palm-beach where you can leave your loved one with peace of mind knowing that they will be carefully looked after. I also took my elderly mother there and never regretted it. I have a lot of free time, and my mother has friends and activities that she didn't do before. I often visit her there, so she doesn't feel abandoned by her family. After all, I only sent her there because I had to take care of my children and husband.

Hello forum members, I need your help. My wife's mother cannot take care of herself on her own, so I am looking for a person who can help her with household chores. I am interested in aged care exclusively at home in Birmingham. Can you recommend something for me? Thanks in advance.

Good day! In my opinion, you should look at home care in birmingham. I turned to them for help and was satisfied. I want to say that for me, taking a loved one to a nursing home is like a crime. Therefore, I would never do this in my life, and I am very happy that there are companies that provide care services for loved ones right at home. If you think so too, I'm sure you'll like them!