Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of anxiety?

Jr. Necki

Default How to get rid of anxiety?

Because of my eternal anxiety about everything in the world, I began to resort to alcohol. It helps to relax. Maybe there are more options?

Jr. Necki

Anxiety does not lead to anything good, mostly only to health problems.

It seems to me that there are so many cool and easy ways to relax, stop stress and get rid of anxiety now that why not use them? For example, I have several glass bongs at home that I use regularly, especially these days. Smoking helps me stop thinking about something heavy and scary. Perhaps you should consider this too.

Do you think that some supplements are good for anxiety? I would like to get any tips and recommendations here. What do you think about those from e****Store.com, for example? I am pretty sure that you will find those helpful and working for you, good luck!

Studies show that a positive attitude affects immune health and improves well-being. The body behaves according to your thoughts, so it is better to focus on the positive. A healthy body is a healthy mind, so calcium is an integral part of my life

Beginner

It is indeed true that anxiety leads to nothing good. Usually when I have this condition, I get online therapy to improve my mental health. Recently saw talkspace reviews and I got interested. I'm thinking of doing another online therapy course in the near future.

Often it is extremely difficult to cope with accumulated stress on our own, or we are so depressed that we simply do not see a way to resolve situations. I usually use additional tools for this, you can find everything you need in phresh odt dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by albertnakali View Post
    It seems to me that there are so many cool and easy ways to relax, stop stress and get rid of anxiety now that why not use them? For example, I have several glass bongs at home that I use regularly, especially these days. Smoking helps me stop thinking about something heavy and scary. Perhaps you should consider this too.
    Welcome to the forum! It's great to see a new face around here. To be honest, I'm not sure if bongs are the best way to relax but I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to do so. Have you tried yoga or meditation? They can be really helpful in calming the mind and reducing stress levels. I hope you find something that works for you!

Our general wellbeing depends on our ability to manage our anxiety. Some of the negative consequences can be lessened by developing good coping skills, such as mindfulness exercises, deep breathing exercises, or participating in activities we enjoy.

I totally get the temptation to turn to alcohol for relaxation, but there are indeed more options out there. Have you ever tried mindfulness or meditation? They can work wonders in calming the mind. And hey, deep breaths—literally! Taking a moment to focus on your breath can do wonders.

Also, exploring natural alternatives might be worth a shot. I came across this interesting read that talks about different approaches, like Kratom vendors. Check out source: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook...rs-news-236504
    Last edited by hamta03; 3rd January 2024 at 02:42 PM.