Thread: Looking for a broker

Jr. Necki

Default Looking for a broker

Where are you looking for a broker?

Jr. Necki

Hello. I have been trading on the forex market for a long time and I used to have problems with which broker to choose with whom it is better to cooperate. But now with the advent of top brokers, I'm not worried about it. Because there are top best brokers https://topbrokers.com/ and you can read real comments about the work of brokers and choose for yourself.

A forex brokerage offers you a way to get into the mix with the banking network and purchase a currency pair to hold in an easy manner. Before there were forex brokers, people wishing to trade in foreign currency needed to have a large amount of money and a special relationship with a bank to buy foreign currencies. If you are currently in Vietnam, you can check this list of the best forex brokers in Vietnam created by Brokersview.

Jr. Necki

Digitalization of traditional banking and financial services is digital banking. Digital banking provides all the transactional facilities and other banking services to customers over a digital platform. It allows all the physical banking functions to take place online without the customer being present at a physical bank branch.

Jr. Necki

Your bank account holds your money, and you probably use your checking account for most payments. But technology increasingly creates options to maximize the value you get from your bank. With open banking, third-parties can help you save money, borrow easily, and pay painlessly.

Open banking is the practice of sharing financial information electronically from open banking api , securely, and only under conditions that customers approve of. Application programming interfaces (APIs) allow third-parties to access financial information efficiently, which promotes the development of new apps and services. Ideally, open banking should result in a better experience for consumers

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on a good trading platform? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hello! Forex trading is quite a complicated process that requires a lot of knowledge and skills. Also, it is important for you to use a reliable and convenient trading platform with which you can simplify Forex trading. For this purpose I can recommend you to use FBS, read more. I've been using this trading platform for a long time and I've never had any problems with it. I hope my answer will help you!