Thread: girls and games

Default girls and games

Hi all, do you often meet girls who like to play games? I'm looking for a girl who likes to play games and is ready to spend time with me playing games

Quote Originally Posted by Helen09 View Post
    Hi all, do you often meet girls who like to play games? I'm looking for a girl who likes to play games and is ready to spend time with me playing games
    to the G forum, enjoy your stay! I had sometning like that one year ago! 2. per week

I play games :)

this is insane
    Last edited by Gasinse; 17th June 2022 at 02:16 AM.

Well, I have a girlfriend who does not mind playing and often calls me too. Especially we like to play not just for fun, but with excitement, so we choose to play on slot machines. There are real stakes and real intrigue. Of course you need to play wisely and carefully select the place for the game, its promotions for beginners and other things, not to be disappointed and minimize financial costs. For example here https://pokiesman.com/free-pokies/dragon-link/ learned a lot of details about the slot machine Dragon link, got acquainted with the features and interface. It is useful to study from the beginning. Now this is our favorite slot machine =)

Games are always helpful to relax our mind.

Good to see the information.
    Last edited by Wholve85; 28th June 2022 at 12:32 PM.

I play Lordsmobile game where girls also play and we can chat with each other. But mostly, I play online ****** games and using this https://******sanalyzer.com/online-******s/best-payout website to find those sites through which I can earn a lot of money.
    Last edited by JoyceRobinson; 29th June 2022 at 04:08 PM.

many of my friends play games too