Thread: Get Instagram stories using java

Default Get Instagram stories using java

Hello to everyone in this forum. I have a general knowledge of java but not when i come in web things.
    I'm trying to fetch data of Instagram. More specifically all the stories of a user. I saw many websites on google can do that, you provide user's name and it zip a folder
    with all files. I want do the same but using java. Is this possible? If yes what was a good starting point for me to look at. Maybe a crawler?
    Also i noticed in google chrome if you do web tools and navigate too Network>Media you can open in new tab the current story.

Any tip or help on this if anyone know. Thanks a lot

first thing is access issue even if you are fetching from your account. Second, Instagram might have the webservices url that you can use to fetch data. Using Java, you consume the url and put it into where you want. Please let me know if this helps

Why would you download all this stuff at all? Or are you trying to promote your Instagram account? Then I understand why you pay much attention to stories. If I were you, I would pay attention to the website https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/, and I choose good ideas for myself for stories. There are also a lot of applications that will help you download all the content from your Instagram account, and you won't have to come up with something new.
    Last edited by kerrywentling; 5th May 2022 at 07:05 PM.

I use tamples https://create.vista.com/themes/face.../motivational/ . I think they create a very beautiful picture in history and attract views.

Post often. You can post content on Instagram several times a day, but remember that fresh content attracts more attention than outdated content. Besides, using hashtags can make your content discoverable. Instagram also allows you to use 30 hashtags per post (check cost to promote on instagram ), but this doesn't guarantee optimal engagement. In other words, post regularly to increase your chances of getting more Likes. The key is to post fresh and high-quality content regularly. It's best to schedule your posts at certain times of the day.