Thread: Used software

Default Used software

Hello. I've heard that it is possible to buy used software, and I assume that it is way cheaper than buying from official resellers. Where can I buy Revit and AutoCAD specifically?

You assume right, but it is weird that you've heard about this, but haven't heard about where to buy the software exactly. It isn't important though, you've probably just didn't find Autodesk products specifically. Here you can buy used software . And there're plenty of Autodesk products there.

It looks like the right assumptions are the theme of this thread. I will try your link, thank you.

Looking for efficient software for your company? Virto Office 365 software, Kanban Boar, SharePoint dashboard and many other software solutions to keep your company running efficiently. The Virtosoftware blog offers you a variety of software support solutions.

Hi, I started developing various software for companies and I am looking for testers, who can you recommend?

Jr. Necki

I have been developing software for various companies and their employees for a long time. But recently I heard a term that I have never used before. This is smoky testing software. If this is still a new term for you, I advise you to learn more about it, and it's best to contact the guys who know everything about Automated performance testing. I am sure that they will definitely find answers to all questions related to testing your product.
    Last edited by kodio; 10th October 2022 at 11:06 PM.

Hello. I absolutely believe that you should check out https://evnedev.com/services/softwar...pment-company/ for information about professional software developers. This can be the perfect solution for your business, especially if you need a unique product and a flexible approach to the development process. I recommend that you use the link and think about using the qualified help of the developers.

Hi there! I am engaged in programming since school, took special courses and studied the same specialty. I love my job! And my work is the development of mobile applications, which gives me great pleasure. If you are interested in it, I advise you to use magento 2 mobile app development and try to develop your business. These guys will help you in your endeavors and get everything in order!