Thread: Create a website

Default Create a website

I have a desire to develop my business on the Internet. I have studied a lot of different information and I understand that I will need to invest a lot of money in this business to be successful. What information can you advise me?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2309 View Post
    I have a desire to develop my business on the Internet. I have studied a lot of different information and I understand that I will need to invest a lot of money in this business to be successful. What information can you advise me?
    That's a good point. I don't think everyone should own a business. Because it's not a job for everyone. Before I created my website, I took various courses, read information, talking to people who have been successful in this business. I made myself a strategy for the development of their business and is still doing it. At the outset, I advise you to pay attention to the choice of CMS. Many people choose WordPress, but I think it will be useful for you to learn about other options. If you would be interested you can check out the blog https://anyforsoft.com/blog/how-migr...dpress-drupal/. I am sure you will find useful information for yourself.

I wouldn't want to do the development of my site myself. It costs a lot of money. I would just lose it because I wouldn't spend the money right.