Thread: What VR game would you advise an adult to play?

Default What VR game would you advise an adult to play?

I've never played VR before. I recently went to a friend's house and he bought himself a headset. He and I played and I just loved it. I want to buy one for my home and spend my free time that way. What game do you recommend? And what headset should I play it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2309 View Post
    I've never played VR before. I recently went to a friend's house and he bought himself a headset. He and I played and I just loved it. I want to buy one for my home and spend my free time that way. What game do you recommend? And what headset should I play it on?
    I think the coolest game that's on VR right now is phasmophobia on oculus quest 2. I recently played it in VR club and it was awesome. It was like I was in this creepy house with all these ruins and monsters. You just have to play it, words are hard to describe the emotions I experienced. I also like to fly in an airplane through different cities. It's also a great game. It's more relaxing.

I like flying a plane. I've only played this kind of VR game. I think it's a cool game that gives you the feeling of flying.