Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What apps do you use for work and business?

Default What apps do you use for work and business?

What apps do you use for work and business? What are your must have apps?

I use many apps Zoom, Google docs, WhatsApp. Also recently I found info how to fax documents from iphone and decided to try new app. Now I use fax iphone app for work every day. It's prbably one of the best apps, with its help I can easily send documents without old fax machines. So convy.

After covid, many businesses switched to the online format. Therefore, video conferencing applications have become even more popular. There are also many new applications. However, I prefer older softwares such as Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet. Most often I use Microsoft Teams because I am confident in its confidentiality and reliability.

It can actually be quite useful, I'm sure that some business owners may find this topic interesting.

Jr. Necki

I agree that such topics are great because they can help entrepreneurs find helpful tools and share info. Personally, I can say that it was actually hard for me to find software to create, customize, and e-sign digital waivers, but then I managed to find this link, so if you're struggling with something like that, highly recommend.

Jr. Necki

Hi all, this is a very helpful thread. I would like to know what office programs do you use instead of the standard Office?

Jr. Necki

Hello, I think I know what I would recommend to you. I have been using WPS Office for several years now and it is a great office software with many features from Microsoft Office, which is a pleasure to use because it is a more user-friendly interface with many useful features. It's also free, so I encourage you to give it a try. Personally, I have nothing but positive things to say about it. See.

A large company always uses a lot of different software. You just can't do without it these days, and it's all necessary to master if you don't want to fall by the wayside over time. We were helped by microsoft dynamics 365 certified consulting https://www.customerization.ca/msdyn...-365-services/, and we have the best CRM on the market right now, which we are very happy with.

Perhaps you will be helpful. You can also write to me and explain how our app functions and help you find the best approach. When I created my comic book reader app, one roster standard was a big help.

The editors worked with my son for two weeks until they brought him to the result, and in the end he received the best scholarship. By the way, my son wrote the essey for a scholarship with a team of experts in the field at essayedge.com/blog/the-price-of-prestige-is-the-ivy-league-worth-it/. We found a school that teaches the methodology of writing memorable essey, and in the end we were helped to highlight all the strengths of my son in the writing.