Thread: How a blogger can make money

Default How a blogger can make money

Youtube today is not just a social network where people post videos. It's a place to generate income
    Popular bloggers make a lot of money in different ways. Such as?

Once monetization is connected, you can earn money from clicks or ad impressions embedded in videos. Income depends on many factors, but an approximate income of bloggers from monetization can be seen. The most basic is views and your subscribers, I think it's obvious, but not every beginner blogger will be able to gain it all at once. That's why many Buy YouTube Views and it helps them very well.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoS View Post
    Once monetization is connected, you can earn money from clicks or ad impressions embedded in videos. Income depends on many factors, but an approximate income of bloggers from monetization can be seen. The most basic is views and your subscribers, I think it's obvious, but not every beginner blogger will be able to gain it all at once. That's why many Buy YouTube Views and it helps them very well.
    I heard about direct cooperation with advertisers, I think they pay attention to the number of views on your YouTube channel and this is just a great option.

With monetization with adsense ads
    Entra en 192.168.l00.1 para cofigurar tu conexión a internet y mejor la calidad

Beginner

I wanted to become a blogger only because it always seemed to me that they have no reason to worry about the source of income, the main thing is a large and good audience. And in addition to blog monetization, you can also invest in cryptocurrency. When I opened the site ICOholder I became very interested in this topic. This is my guide to the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies. If you study everything in detail, then the process of making money in this topic will not seem so difficult. I want to try.
    Last edited by St1m; 15th November 2022 at 10:02 PM.