Thread: How to record scam calls?

Default How to record scam calls?

I hate scammers do you know how to record scam calls? I need an app for iphone

I can suggest you call recorder app iphone. I think call recording app is a must-have for personal as well as business calls. I don't need to make notes and write important details that come up in a phone conversation. With this app I can access and listen to my recordings anytime I want.
    Last edited by tTow; 10th June 2022 at 05:57 PM.

Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can block calls from scammers on my landline? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Jr. Necki

In the past, when scammers called my landline, I also tried to record conversations with them in order to come to the police station and provide them with records of conversations so they could punish the scammers, but the police were powerless in this situation and could not help me at all. So I decided to go it alone. To do this I read an article about how to block calls on landline and bought myself a gadget imp. Thus, I was able to get rid of the calls of annoying scammers on my landline once and for all.