Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Travel Thread

Default The Travel Thread

I'm sure all of us have dreams to travel, and some of us have probably saved enough to go on some pretty awesome holidays.

Let's use this thread as a place to share our travel experiences, share tips and tricks about traveling to various locations and talk about our own upcoming travel plans. It doesn't have to be international travel, road-trips and camping etc. is perfectly fine.

So I'll start. I've already traveled to Singapore, and done a cruise around Vanuatu. This year I'll be heading to Papua New Guinea for a few days, and then a few months after that I'll be taking a trip for a month around Europe with Topdeck.

So first question I've got for you guys, how the hell do you survive a 30 hour plane flight? (Melbourne to Jakarta, then Jakarta to London (Gatwick))

I really love to travel, and I already have some experience. First tip: always book everything. It's better to buy a guidebook that has everything covered, so you can be relaxed and enjoy your planned trip, rather than constantly worrying. I always book everything and can confidently recommend at least db auskunft booking service, which is easy and fast to use and will help you travel around Europe. Second tip: Save money on a hotel room if you are only going to spend one night there. You don't need extravagant furniture and a view out the window when you sleep at night. The other issue is when you are staying for several days. Than take something better.
    Last edited by HermyKivioja; 20th June 2022 at 08:40 PM.

I'd like to visit South America one day, and I can tell you that I already have enough money to go there, so hopefully, I'll visit it this year.

Jr. Necki

Oh, in that case, I highly recommend you check out the Galapagos Islands, they're incredible. I was there a few times, and I'll definitely go there again. This website https://www.voyagers.travel helped me find the best places to visit, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you decide to go there, I can't even describe how fascinating it is.

Great idea to start a travel thread! I really like to travel! I try to travel as often as possible, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out. By the way, I recently opened a luggage storage service for myself. The last time I left things in the city's center, in a cafe, it cost me only $ 5 per day. We live in a great time that you can leave your luggage for a day in a cafe and not worry.
    Last edited by edgarpo; 21st August 2022 at 03:52 AM. Reason: tried to answer in more detail

By the way, I recently found another useful site londonluggagestorage.com for people who want to visit London. On the site, you will find a complete list of luggage storage for luggage!

When choosing a travel destination, it's important to carefully plan the itinerary and decide which locations you want to see. In these situations, it's preferable to utilize a guidebook. I think what they accomplished with https://wegotrip.com/en/amsterdam-d4/ is a great outcome because it lets you explore different locations and decide where you want to go. Furthermore, it's really practical because I discovered fantastic travel deals.

White water rafting Bali Ubud, have you ever thought about it, especially in Ubud? Whereas most people think that water rafting is dangerous or risky, it’s not always the case raftingbaliubud.com

The primary benefit of hiring a driver is it allows you to focus on enjoying your holiday. It saves you from multiple stress from checking Google Maps and numerous honks from the other drivers carhireinbaliwithdriver.com

Most people come to Myrtle Beach to enjoy the miles of beaches and the golf courses. Given all that this wonderous destination has to offer. snorkeling myrtle beach