Thread: Hair dye

Banned

Default Hair dye

Best deals on hair dye?

Use the Clairol $5/2 coupons at Walmart...then submit for $3 rebate in each! Depending on your store, it could be $1 or less after coupons and rebates!

The choice of hair dye should be taken responsibly if you don't want to spoil your hair. The perfect hair color is the real alternative to rejuvenating cosmetics. If you match your hair color to your face correctly and take into account your appearance color type, hair coloring will help refresh your skin, emphasize eye color and make your face look younger and more attractive.
    Also, remember to take good care of colored hair. Use shampoo and conditioner for colored hair, such as the brand Olaplex duo 1 2

How frequently can I use hair serum?
    I'd recommend once a day would be fine if you are taking good care of your hair.

Though hair serums are applied to shampooed or conditioned hair only. So it may depend on your conditioning frequency. I'd personally recommend to condition your hair everydayand shampoo it on every fourth day. Also, do not dry your hair. Apply it directly to wet hair.

Hope that helped.

Greetings, thank you for your question. First of all you need to decide and find out what kind of hair you have. It is worth it for me to know your hair color, density, length and if there is damage or other problems. I probably can't blindly recommend you any dye, because it's very individual. I can also say that if you have any problems with your hair, it is better not to dye the hair, and to do their restoration with keratin serum. The serums are great for that. After using this product, your hair will be much better than it is now.

Jr. Necki

Could someone elaborate on how to care for long hair?

Jr. Necki

Hi, proper hair care is not limited to using a hair serum. What kind of comb you use, how many times a week you wash your hair, and so on, all play a role. Hair care is important and should be taken seriously. If you are interested, you can find more information in this article https://stylevanity.com/2022/09/how-...long-hair.html I follow almost all the tips written here and my hair is in very good condition.