Thread: need advice

Default need advice

Is node.js really good for backend development? How secure is node.js and its server?
    Last edited by tally; 25th June 2022 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tally View Post
    Is node.js really good for backend development? How secure are node.js and its server?
    Node.js can be an ideal solution if you need security. The platform has unique features that reduce risk, and it has a huge number of add-ons that further eliminate potential problems. You can read about node.js security and learn all about it in more detail. Good luck!

This is an interesting option for me. I think that this advice will also be useful for me in the development of my business. I hope that everything will work out for me.

Thanks for the information

Hi there, thanks for sharing this advice with us. I was searching for it for my friend. I am glad when I was searching for your post online, I also found https://writinguniverse.com/informative-essay-topics/ website where I found a lot of informative essay topics and now, I don't need to search for them online.
    Last edited by JackIcely; 20th September 2022 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks too!

Beginner

NodeJS is one of my favourite runtime environments that I love using to build backends. First of all, it belongs to JS technology, which you can use for both client-side and server-side development. Also, if you have proper knowledge of backend infrastructure, the use of NodeJS is beneficial for you to create lightweight real-time applications at a fast pace. Its support for third-party packages and highly scalable nature also differentiate it among users.

Some other benefits of Node.js are:

- Backing for microservice architecture
    - Single codebase
    - Improved productivity

The leading companies that use Node.js are PayPal, LinkedIn, Walmart and Uber.