Thread: What are some easy nail art designs to do at home:

Default What are some easy nail art designs to do at home:

You can create multiple designs using polka dots. You don't necessarily need any tools for that, it can be very easily created with toothpicks.
    You could create beautiful ombre nail art with a makeup sponge. Those are very easily available and then you could get creative with the colors.
    Paint 2 or even 3 colors in geometrical figures with the help of tape. Just make sure that each coat dries completely before using the tape, else the paint would peel off.
    Use glitters when the paint is wet and you can make your nails ready for a party.
    Splash or splatter nail art can be done using only a straw. Just dip the straw and blow it on your nails. A white nail paint with splashes of 2–3 colors looks beautiful with very fewer effort.
    Just adding rhinestones to plain nails is not only quick but looks chic too.
    And the most basic and classic French nail art could be done anytime with only one color… white.

I will try to get a manicure according to your advice because I really liked your message. Personally, I almost always give myself a manicure called French. I live in a pretty big city, but surprisingly very few masters can do French manicures very well. So I do my own French manicure and buy all the accessories for it at Danni & Toni. French manicure is not very complicated, so it can be done almost by every girl.
    Last edited by MrJhonjkee; 18th August 2022 at 05:26 PM.

Hi! The ability to try a variety of high-quality scents for a fraction of the cost of buying full-size bottles is what makes Scentbird's subscription service very popular among many people. This means that each subscriber can experiment with different scents and find ones that truly suit their unique style and personality. Many people have subscribed to them, and scentbird reviews write that they are happy with this, as they receive high-quality perfume products for little money.