Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you enjoy getting massaged?

Default Do you enjoy getting massaged?

Do you enjoy getting massaged? If so, what’s your favorite type of massage to get?

I love massages. I like hot stone massages and like swedish massage. So relaxing

I actually hate massages. Physical therapy for plantar fasciitis has completely ruined massages for me of any kind.

They hurt, id much rather soak in a hot tub or sauna.

Oh goodness I love getting massaged. Back, shoulders, neck, thighs, feet, hands. Just not my calves because I will laugh the entire time!

I love massages! Especially near my shoulders and neck, since I seem to carry the most tension in that area. The best full body massage I tried in salon kiev. Since that time I became a real fan of massages. Their massauses are so hot and sensual and it was unforgettable experience for me. I almost forgot about everything. I think it's the best way to relax and get rid of stress.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjack View Post
    I love massages. I like hot stone massages and like swedish massage. So relaxing
    Absolutely. some won’t. 90% of my massages in last few years ended in happy endings and I only get massages from licensed massage therapists so I don’t want to hear the nonsense “no they don’t because they would lose their license” when it is really “yes they do” because it dramatically increases their annual income from more info. What happens between consenting adults in a private room is their business.

Yes, I enjoy getting massaged! My favorite type of massage is deep tissue because it really helps to work out any knots or tension I may be experiencing. However, I also enjoy Swedish massages for relaxation purposes. I recently took physical therapy service from Proformance Therapy and Wellness clinic and found it to be a great experience. Their team of professionals really helped me to alleviate my muscle pain and improve my overall range of motion. If you're interested in getting a massage or physical therapy, I highly recommend checking them out!

Beginner

There is a scientific reason behind enjoying massages. Basically, when the skin cells of your body feel pressure, they send signals to the brain to discharge chemicals called 'endorphins'. These chemicals overcome stress, and pain and improve your mood. However, if I answer your question regarding, do I feel good then it totally depends on what kind of massage you are taking.

I like personalized therapies and hereof, this https://www.wellness-fee.ch/EN/wellness-massage.htm kind of wellness massage is my damn favourite. Typically, your therapist customizes this treatment according to your requirements. However, how you feel depends on different factors including room temperature, choice of oils, massaging pressure and much more. By the way, to reduce shoulder and back aches, I prefer deep tissue massage.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjack View Post
    Do you enjoy getting massaged? If so, what’s your favourite type of massage to get?
    I enjoyed the messages mostly the movies related comments or messages.

Jr. Necki

Yeah, I really love getting massaged.