Thread: How can you find coupons and get a ton of them

Default How can you find coupons and get a ton of them

You can go on line and find them and I have an app called Coupon Sherpa which is pretty good. BUT, hey there is always a “but”, you should check the price of store brands against the coupon savings. Also you should look at clearance items vs the coupon price. Many times, I get the store brand over the coupon price because it is a better deal. Clearance items, even food, are the best you can do, they drastically drop prices to get rid of the stuff. For example, the other day, 73% hamburger was on sale for 1.79/lb. I went to get it and found reduced 1.00/lb tubes of the same thing. YES!!! I got one, I would have gotten more, but my freezer is almost full from other buys. I try hard to buy nothing at full price, that is silly.

Getting good discount coupons is not as difficult as you probably think. All you have to do is go online and spend a few dozen minutes of your time. If you're a fairly educated person, you probably understand that regardless of your wealth, it's still worth using coupons sometimes. I usually get coupons at GulfNews Discount Codes. It has all of my favorite stores where I order different things. From jewelry to simple clothing. Hope I helped you out!

Jr. Necki

The site above is not really suitable for me. Any other advice? Thanks in advance!

Jr. Necki

Personally, I almost never used coupons until recently, and only a couple of months ago I realized that this was a big mistake, because if I had started using them earlier, I could have saved a whole lot of money. Fortunately, I recently was lucky enough to come across Rapido coupons and this time I decided not to miss my chance and used them. It ended up being a great decision, because I was able to save a ton of money on cab rides with these coupons.
    Don't be like me and use the coupons any chance you get!