Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you studing in high school / college?

Default What are you studing in high school / college?

What are you studing in high school / college? What's your major?

I study Linguistics. I love learning languages and find them fascinating. I also am curious how children gain a first language.

I study Astrophysics. I find it pretty interesting, and i'd like to think i'm smart enough, but mostly because that's the type of person i WANT to be.

I'm in my country's equivalent - forensic psychology. I've wanted to go into law enforcement of some kind since before I can remember. I also absolutely love psychology. Forensic psychology seems like a good compromise.

I study Math in college and I pay someone to do my math homework for me. Their experts are pro in Math and have academic degrees. They help students with all sorts of assignments at affordable costs. I often use their help to save my time and get good grades. The experts can help everyone with assignments and do this in the best possible way.
    Last edited by tTow; 22nd July 2022 at 10:14 PM.

I know that proofreading dissertation services will be good enough for all of us in the right direction that you will find it useful. The caption is based on the question What are you studying in high school/college, so it can vary from person to person, so people can try it here.

Jr. Necki

I study history, and I can say that I regret choosing this major because all we have to do is write meaningless essays.

That's true. When I used to study, I had to write many different texts, essays, and it used to take a lot of time. You need to find sources of information, choose the most relevant material, create a high-quality text. I think it's faster and easier to use the best legit essay writing services, have you ever thought of that? It actually helps you focus on more important tasks.

If there is no time to study the topic, or you have a mathematical mindset, which means that any literary task is given with great difficulty, ordering an essay will be your salvation. I advise you to consider this option onlinecollegewriting.com

For several years https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/down-syndrome/ has been providing high quality essay writing services for students at all academic levels including High School, College, University, and Undergraduate. They specialize in preparing essays, reports, and thesis papers on a wide variety of subjects. Each of our papers is 100% original and quality assured. When you purchase your academic paper from them you can feel confident that you are getting an outstanding, completely finished copy with a guaranteed passing grade. They are the experts at emulating student writing - your teacher will never know the difference.