Thread: Shark reviews

Jr. Necki

Default Shark reviews

I am very hurt and upset …
    I ordered a steam mop and handheld hover, costing alot. and did not receive it I thought I was a valued costumer as I have just started full time cleaning, my issue has not been resolved and I have not been updated for two weeks now. I have emailed a few times with no response.

Jr. Necki

Hello. I want to say that Shark believes that cleaning the house should not be a chore and that is why we have set ourselves the task of developing innovative cleaning solutions and making life easier. If you read shark reviews, you'll find that a wide range of premium vacuum cleaners and steam mops, developed through extensive testing and consumer feedback, help make cleaning not just convenient, but also comfortable.

Hello, I have a very large house and have my own production, so I recently purchased a light house sweeper. It is very effective equipment, which copes with the removal of dirt of any complexity. It was also important for me to have a product to prevent and remove germs. On the advice I found the best way to disinfect house after flu, which came in very handy for me.