Thread: Twitter is a good platform for hype

Default Twitter is a good platform for hype

Three weeks ago that day came, and I threw myself headlong into a whirlwind, applying all the Twitter knowledge I had in my arsenal. And even though I made a good start, I still had a lot to learn. Now I'm trying to become popular and interesting to people there. Do you have any tips on how I can make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Helen09 View Post
    Three weeks ago that day came, and I threw myself headlong into a whirlwind, applying all the Twitter knowledge I had in my arsenal. And even though I made a good start, I still had a lot to learn. Now I'm trying to become popular and interesting to people there. Do you have any tips on how I can make that happen?
    When people retweet your tweets, mention you in their posts, or add your posts to their favorites, they are looking to connect with you. In a way, you could even call it honorable. Someone rated your profile so high that they want to connect with you is a kind of honor. I would advise you to take an example from Commissioner Michael Grayum, whose tweet I watch regularly. He runs it skillfully and users like it. Perhaps you can take some tips from Michael Grayum and run your page similarly.

Whether you run such an international brand or a local grocery store, it's important to express gratitude to every one of your subscribers who asks you a question, compliments you or asks you a problem. That's my top tip for you.