Thread: Which people surprised you?

Default Which people surprised you?

I'm interested in exploring this world. I recently started traveling and getting interested in different people. What their values are and how they generally live in the modern world. Many have adjusted to our time. But many still live the way their ancestors did. That surprises me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2309 View Post
    I'm interested in exploring this world. I recently started traveling and getting interested in different people. What their values are and how they generally live in the modern world. Many have adjusted to our time. But many still live the way their ancestors did. That surprises me.
    I think it's hard to surprise me because I've talked to different people who have their own values in life. In our society, things are much simpler now. No one is looking for some kind of enlightenment. But I've always been surprised by monks who didn't live to make all the money in the world and create as many businesses as possible. They lived for themselves first and foremost and enjoyed every day and every ray of sunshine. These values are close to me. Because I value life and want to make the most of it. I was surprised by the article about Samvara Spiritual Teacher. I read the story of a modern monk and was impressed.

I am amazed at those people who live their lives and they are just happy. They develop, they look for themselves and they don't depend on anything.

My friends :) Do you want to learn how to write a free essay? Because you are aware that you must prepare anything for essay writing on every website. However, you can still pay them if your budget is insufficient. You may get some ideas for this from this website. Here, your project is finished ahead of the deadline for submission. And this is one of the top services for creating essays for pupils.
    Last edited by AnnyRoy; 21st November 2022 at 10:32 PM.