Thread: Is it difficult to examine yourself and come to harmony with the world?

Default Is it difficult to examine yourself and come to harmony with the world?

I would like to start exploring the world around me and figure out how to live in harmony. But the problem is living with people in a community when you are sincere and kind. You can be taken advantage of. So I think you need to find people who will understand and share your life principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2309 View Post
    I would like to start exploring the world around me and figure out how to live in harmony. But the problem is living with people in a community when you are sincere and kind. You can be taken advantage of. So I think you need to find people who will understand and share your life principles.
    I think that finding such people will be quite difficult. You don't have to look for anyone. I am sure that if you yourself will be a kind and sincere person who knows his worth, then good people will reach out to you. First of all, you need to start with yourself and it's a hard job. Improve your harmony and personality. I think that human relationships are important, but the most important thing is how you connect with yourself. Whether you are in harmony with your thoughts. Whether you have anger at something. You have to get rid of it and live in harmony with yourself first of all. I think it's important for everyone. To learn more about enlightenment. I suggest you study the article on Samvara Spiritual Teacher. I am sure you will be interested to read it.

I think that's the hardest part, working on yourself. That's why I would like you to be as good as anyone else.

To establish contact with the outside world, you must understand in time that you can do everything and even more than you think. Because logic and endless thinking limit your possibilities. You can live on high vibrations and not just exist. On this subject, I read an amazing article by Katja Verbeek-Millitz, I advise you to read it, it will open up new opportunities for you.

It will be very useful for each of us - to understand ourselves. In addition, now there are a lot of cool ways to do this that will help you simplify the task. I advise you to learn more about What is Personality? In psychology, testing is a typical part of a comprehensive psychological assessment of a person.