Thread: What the last book you read?

Default What the last book you read?

Do you like reading books? What the last book you read?

I just finished The Phantom Tollbooth: Beyond Expectations. I really enjoyed it, especially the interviews with the author, Norton Juster, and the illustrator, Jules Pfeiffer.

Contact by Carl Sagan, about a radio astronomer named Ellie Arroway who discovers extraterrestrial life. (There was a movie too which is also good, but different enough that I think the book is worth reading.)

Circe and The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.

I am a fan of any Greek Myth interpretation or re-telling, but the way that Miller portrays and gets inside the heads of characters that have existed for thousands of years is incredibly unique and powerful. These books do not have to be read together as they just share a world, but would highly recommend both! Though just a side character in both, her Odysseus might be my favorite.

In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust, I like this book and I want to write essay about it. Luckily I found writing service to write my college essay for me. Such services are perfect tool for grammar and proofreading check. They often help me with my writings. So I think it's ok to use a little pro help from time to time. Great option for students today.
    Last edited by tTow; 4th August 2022 at 03:51 PM.

I'm reading Little Prince