Thread: How do you spend your nights?

Default How do you spend your nights?

How do you spend your nights? Do you lead a healthy lifestyle and go to bed early, spend the whole night like a real geek playing games and watching anime, do lewd things with your loved ones, or even party in nightclubs until the morning? Some other ways to spend the night?

Quote Originally Posted by Gisa View Post
    How do you spend your nights? Do you lead a healthy lifestyle and go to bed early, spend the whole night like a real geek playing games and watching anime, do lewd things with your loved ones, or even party in nightclubs until the morning? Some other ways to spend the night?
    As a rule, I go to bed late at night. I work a lot and come back home at 8 pm. Except for this, I like to improve my skills and learn new ones. I take a lot of online courses, many of which you can find here https://www.skillcourses.com/. Personal growth really matters so I spend my free time on self-developing.

I would like to spend my nights with some beautiful girl, but there is no way I can meet someone after I moved to Australia...

I'm surprised you haven't already found a girlfriend using some dating site. There are a huge number of such sites now, but the best ones you can find if you press this link here now. Dating sites are a great way to find both serious relationships and just for fun. You should definitely try it. Good luck!