Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business idea

Default Business idea

I became obsessed with creating apps and websites. I was inspired by apps like Snapchat and similar ones. It sounds like a good business idea to me. But how do I go about it? Do you have any ideas?

I advise you to learn about business angalize. This will help you start your business correctly and develop it successfully.

My advice to you, to increase your income, you must first bet on the right tool - to get the most out of it, and not spend money on useless software. If you are not familiar with BI tools, you should learn all the tools in this area to make the right decision, because it will allow you to fulfill all your data analysis and reporting requirements.

I think it's a great idea. Now this will be true for many. However, in order for this application to get its users, you need to contact the marketing company. This company will help you to popularize and promote your website or application.

Nice, thank you a lot for the info on business development here! What about marketing, guys? As for me, I really like different offline techniques a lot too. For example, I make some Soft Enamel Pins and use them as promo items for my business. I think it is a really nice way to market your business locally. What are your thoughts on it?

Partner marketing is a more successful option if you want to do business selling things. Dropshipping was popular a few years ago when it was at its peak. Now it's used by many people, so the competition has grown to an unimaginable scale.

It's good that you see the problem and are looking for a solution. To reassure you, not everything in business depends on luck. For me, the real inspiration was this best product analytics tools. These tips helped me build my own business model that made the business successful. They gave me great advice and inspired me to keep trying to start my own business.

same here. I think investing in business could be profitable. I found many small business ideas on etsy and ebay

I started online business too recently. I built a website to attract more customers. I tried many hosting services for my website and I found this one https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps/. It provides all services at high level and offers affordable prices. I use this hosting for high traffic websites, smaller applications, and resellers. It is one of the best hosting services I've tried.
    Last edited by luckyjack; 24th November 2022 at 06:49 PM.

A large number of business funding experts support the idea that having a good business plan is not enough. Even excellent business ideas can be useless if you cannot formulate, execute and implement a strategic plan to make your business idea work. If you are looking to raise funds from institutional investors and lenders, keep in mind that having a good business plan is extremely valuable. You should aim to have a well-documented plan that speaks for itself. It needs to be clear and easy to read and understand.