Thread: Absolutely horrid experience- stay far away!!!!

Jr. Necki

Default Absolutely horrid experience- stay far away!!!!

Absolutely horrid experience- stay far away!!!! We booked them for a vacation last year and couldn’t use it so took the the credit. This year went to plan our vacation in the beginning of June and picked secrets vallarta bay in puerta Vallarta. We used our $600 credit and payed $569 additional for our trip. We have worked with these crooks at bookvip before so know how they run. We know they call you a few days after you book to collect resort fees. We didn’t get a call so called them back to make sure we were still good to go for our dates and trip and they confirmed yes. They said they would send an email to the hotel to call us and collect the resort fees. We still never heard anything so called to confirm two more times- one being a week before our trip because we were starting to get anxious about it all.

Jr. Necki

Hi! My friends and I booked through BookVIP and saved hundreds of dollars on our trip to Puerto Vallarta. We were delighted with our beautiful oceanfront hotel which was about an hour from downtown. The restaurants were wonderful. We enjoyed sitting on the sand all day while the waiter kept pouring drinks for us. I advise you to read the reviews here www.bookvipreviews.com and you will see how good the service this company offers.

Greetings to all! Looking for a resort hotel in Palm Beach, Florida for an upcoming vacation. I would like to find a cozy place with a beautiful beach and a variety of entertainment. Maybe some of you have already visited similar hotels and can recommend a specific one? I would be grateful for any information and advice.

If you're looking for the perfect place to vacation in Palm Beach, Florida, I recommend checking out the Eau Palm Beach Hotel. This luxurious resort offers cozy rooms, fine cuisine and a wide range of entertainment. Particularly impressive is its beautiful beach and top-notch service. For more information or questions, contact eau palm beach customer service. I recently spent my vacation here and was absolutely delighted with the service and atmosphere!