Thread: Has anyone heard of Luxury Bath?

Jr. Necki

Default Has anyone heard of Luxury Bath?

Tell me I need to find out information about this Luxury Bath since I plan to check there?

Jr. Necki

Hi! To get a trendy modern bathroom design, you can use the services of Luxury Bath. If you carefully read the reviews of the company's clients here www.luxury-bath.reviews you will see that they will make an individual project for the reconstruction of your bathroom for you and will do everything in accordance with it very quickly and efficiently. And if necessary, they will provide you with a convenient payment plan so that you can better plan your family budget.

Need your help and advice! I recently contacted Bath Fitter to replace my bathtub and install a new shower. The work was done well, but a few days later I found a small leak. It's the weekend and I can't get in touch with anyone. What to do? Maybe someone has experienced a similar situation? I would be grateful for any experience or advice on how to solve this problem.

I am sorry to hear about your problem with the plumbing installation. In the event of a leak after the work, the first step is to try and contact Bath Fitter and describe the problem. If there is no response, try again and indicate that it is urgent. They may not have realized the seriousness of the situation. It's also worth finding Bath Fitter reviews and seeing how the company responds to similar situations with other customers. Maybe this will help you find a quicker solution. Good luck!