Thread: Is vaping better than smoking?

Default Is vaping better than smoking?

Which is worse, smoking cigarettes for 10 years or vaping for ten years?

A lot of people use vaping as a stepping stone to quitting smoking. Both are bad for you, but if you're trying to quit, it's important to know that vaping is far less harmful than smoking. For example, I bought the best concentrate vaporizer, switched to vaping, and some time later I quit vaping too.
    Last edited by Juyngal; 28th September 2022 at 11:42 AM.

Jr. Necki

Thanks for the information, but it seems to me that it is impossible to say with certainty that vaping is less harmful.

Jr. Necki

Hi, I couldn't agree with you more. The impact of vaping on the body is not fully investigated, in addition, if we talk about salt nicotine - it is more harmful than organic, and this is exactly what is proven, because the nicotine that we consume with cigarettes without problems replaces that which our body produces, and because of the salt nicotine our body stops to produce its own. In general, I chose snus for myself, because this is the best way out of the situation, as it seems to me. I order the Odens snus from the store and it has helped me wonderfully to get rid of cigarettes and helps me to get rid of nicotine addiction, as I have already reduced my nicotine intake to a minimum.
    Last edited by kodio; 23rd January 2023 at 10:28 PM.

Electronic cigarettes and vapes, such as those offered by SMOKO here is their website Get the best e cig starter kit here , have many advantages over traditional cigarettes. First, they do not emit harmful tar and carbon monoxide, which cause many of the health problems associated with smoking. In addition, they do not produce secondhand smoke, making them a more caring choice for those around them. E-cigarettes and vapes also offer a wide variety of flavors and nicotine additives, allowing users to tailor them to their tastes. This can help those who want to quit smoking to gradually reduce their nicotine intake and eventually quit smoking altogether. They are also more economical in the long run compared to traditional cigarettes.

I think the main thing is to study all the properties and features of vaping, and decide what will really be better for you on your own. Here you can find more information about cannabis vaporizer manufacturing partner