Thread: I've been using Kroger delivery in Florida for about 9 months.

Jr. Necki

Default I've been using Kroger delivery in Florida for about 9 months.

I've been using Kroger delivery in Florida for about 9 months. I love it. I order once a week and have had very few issues. Once I was shorted an item but they immediately refunded it when I called. The produce they pick for me has been very good. The meat has been good for the most part but I still go to my local stores to pick out my own steaks and roasts. Deliveries have always come within the specified window and the drivers have always been polite.

Jr. Necki

Hey. When you need to buy quality food and you want to save money, the easiest way to do this is in Kroger stores. They constantly sell fresh vegetables, meat, and other products that you will definitely like. And in order to save well with them, you should use their loyalty card, which can be obtained by contacting the support service, whose contacts can be found here https://kroger.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and they will issue it very quickly and deliver it to your home.

Very interesting, thank you for sharing it here! As for me, I really like the delivery called Fox's Pizza Den here in Nashville, and I think it is a very good and trusted one. Have you ever used it before, guys? I would appreciate if you give me any input here, thanks!