Thread: Favorite Games

Default Favorite Games

Share your favorite games, from classic titles to the latest releases. What's got you glued to your screen lately? Any hidden gems you'd recommend?

Are you a multiplayer maven? Let's team up or go head-to-head. Share your online handles or friend codes so we can connect and play together.

And don't forget the nostalgia trip! Remember the games that defined your childhood? Let's reminisce about the good ol' days of gaming.

Got tech questions? Need recommendations for a new gaming rig or console? Fire away! The community is here to help.

I generally recycle older games because nothing new out there appeals to me. I did try to get the new Zelda botw, but when i seen the $70 price tag i absolutely refused to buy it.

I grew up with them but I have grown to dislike Nintendo ever since they forced 35 year old magazines offline because of copyright. Like access to old magazines was costing them money.

I have a lot of favorite games, all of them are totally different.

What about crosswords? Does anyone like them? I've been doing them since childhood and I can't imagine any trip without them.
    I remember when I was a kid, I looked for the answers in home library together with my grandmother. Today I can do this online using crosswords.today that is easier and faster.
    Though the number of games has been increasing over the years, crosswords still remain popular. Moreover, they are great for brain training.