Thread: saas data protection

Default saas data protection

We know how important your data is to you. We know how much you care about protecting the privacy and security of your customers. Spin.ai knows how to do that, too. Spin.ai is a simple, scalable and affordable data protection solution to help you meet your saas data protection and other regulatory obligations while keeping your data safe from hackers and cybercriminals so you can focus on running your business instead of worrying about it.

Do you know why you should use the Dripify app? I think it's just because it makes it a hundred times faster to find employees, as well as With Dripify LinkedIn Scraper https://dripify.io/features/leads-data-export-to-csv/ you can extract all the available data from the LinkedIn profile - email, name, job, company. I really like this app for its functionality as well as its design

Data security is of great importance for both business and your personal use. Backup is vital for any computer, tablet or smartphone user. Fortunately, there are plenty of opportunities to do it, the bootable backups app helped me a lot in my time. So do not be lazy, make a backup, so that later it would not be excruciatingly painful.